Article from the BBC Website by Megan Lane on 18 November 2009
1. Behind the wheel - making sure people of all shapes and sizes can get into a car's driving seat
2. Nuclear power stations - design of control rooms
3. Pretty objects - things that are simple and intuitive to use are usually fun to use
4. Under wraps - making packaging that does its job whilst being easy to open
5. In the office - ergonomic keyboards, mice etc.
Not quite sure how these came out as the top five, but a useful illustration.